“The Minister of Information and Communications, Prof. Dora Akunyili, yesterday unveiled a new initiative to market Nigeria with the Re-branding Nigeria Campaign.
She also launched the competition for the logo and slogan for the campaign, drawing, in her words, from the experience of the past when the Nigerian flag was thrown open to Nigerians to design.
“This competition will be similar to the process that gave birth to the Nigerian flag which subsists till today.
Submissions will close on February 23, 2009. At the end of the third week, in another public forum, President Umaru Musa Yar’adua will launch the re-branding Nigeria Project, unveil the logo and slogan, and announce the winners. We will also reward the three best entries for each category,” she said.
According to her, the need to re-brand Nigeria had become important because of the unfair way Nigerians have been perceived both locally and internationally.”
call: +254 717 514 477
pamoja media blog
- How to effectively reach your consumers through targeted online advertising
- Do you want to augment returns through online advertising? Here is how
- Do you want to know how to advertise your business online in a smart way? Here is how
- Elements of Good Advertising
- How to get your Interactive Strategy Right